- Pre-ordered an autographed copy but had to return it after this week’s announcement as I was worried it was contaminated with pneumonia bacteria.
- I bought this thinking it would be a how-to book. I wanted “How to set up your own Foundation for fun and profit.”
- First off, I would like to thank Hillary for printing this all in blue ink because the color blue helps prevent my seizures.
- [ Reviewer was assassinated by Hillary Rodham Clinton ]
- I gave this book a five star review because I dont want to end up having committed suicide.
- Literally became ill after reading, started blacking out and woke up in a private hospital where the nurse had beautiful red curly hair and huge buck teeth. Someone came in the room that looked alomost exactly like me and said, “I got this, just keep reading, you’ll get it”, then they left and are presumably living my life while I’m stuck in this crappy private high-rise hosptial room!
- I was going to read this book…..I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn’t even see to read. Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard’s eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all.
- Was disappointed to see Hillary Clinton didn’t go into full detail about how she had Vince Foster murdered.
Other than that, a pile of crap.
- I keep finding it face down on the floor…Why does it keep falling out of the bookcase?
- …it is is a cure for insomnia. I would highly recommend the cheaper and more pleasant alternative of buying a sleep-aid at your local pharmacy.
- For the most part, this book was really useful. I just didn’t care for the cover. Have you ever tried wiping your behind with a book cover?
- The papers were too thick and stiff against my anus. If you’re looking for toilet paper I suggest you look elsewhere. However, the book DOES make a good splash guard in my urinal.
- Stronger together is the classic tale of a maniacal family who creates a charity foundation that only contributes %6.7 to actual charities. Instead it is used to funnel money from oppresive countries against women, like Saudi Arabia, as the women becomes an icon for womens rights in America. Also taught me that even though I may spend my whole career in public service, I can still become a millionaire.
I especially like the part where she gets a US ambassador killed due to negligence of confidential info, and then runs for president.
The book is sure to give more than a few laughs.
Also note that the book can lead to coughing fits, spontaneous fainting, and may cause you to develop a pathological lying condition.
- I’ll wait for the Hillary Clinton episode of “I Almost Got Away With It” on the ID Channel.
- Found the book in the trash. Read a few pages and threw it back.
- I tried to read it, but it appears all the pages in my copy were deleted. I was so surprised my head wouldn’t stop bobbing and I passed out and lost my shoe
- Does anyone know if they’re planning to release a non-fiction version of this?
- I read her book while under sniper fire. Luckily I was able to destroy it with a hammer before the authorities got it
Via: IOTW Report
Some credit…the gang at IOTW Report asked their readers to review Shrill’s “book” and they responded in a BIG way….
More from Amazon:
It is truly the most pathetic book ever written (or perhaps generated mostly by computer?). I was hoping to at least get some good information about things that Hillary Clinton is good at doing. For example, how about a chapter called “5 Easy Steps to Getting Money from Dictators”? Or, “3 Steps to Permanently Deleting E-mails Under Subpoena … And Getting Away With It!” Or, “10 Steps to Having the FBI in YOUR Back Pocket.”
I searched frantically for the chapter on rigging a primary election. And quick steps to getting massive donations from Wall Street and hedge funds. I wanted also to know how to play the female victim, how to lie reflexively and pathologically, how to knock off people and make it look like suicide, how to extort massive amounts of money, and how to set up a pay-for-play foundation. I mean, typically authors write about things they know how to do better than just about everyone else in their field. But not Hillary Clinton. She likes to write the most dull fiction imaginable.
Clearly, this book was just a check box in a formulaic campaign. Perhaps her next book will be about how to lose an election.
Imagine my surprise as it seemed the stench of a 1,000 years of lies and deception struck my nostrils. After letting the text sit for a few hours in a well ventilated room I was able to approach and examine the artifact more closely. Pausing at the dedication, I read it slowly aloud making sure to properly enunciate the names before me “Hail Prince of Darkness, King of the Underworld and all calamite…” If you’ve purchased the book yourself you know the rest.
To my astonishment Satan materialized before me with an offer no ordinary mortal could refuse. For the mere price of half a lung, seizures, memory loss, fainting spells and blurred vision I was given the opportunity to become President of the United States. As a practicing Christian I immediately ordered “Get behind me Satan” and slammed the book closed.
I’ve tried various means to destroy the cursed text; burning, shredding, shot gun blast and explosives – all to no avail. Thank goodness Amazon’s return policy is quick and easy. While the content of the book itself is pedestrian and could have been written by any political hack of any era since the Bolshevik Revolution, avoid reading the dedication aloud unless you too seek to be visited by Hillary’s mentor and protector in this realm.