- Estuardo Alvarado was arrested over fatal car crash in Los Angeles last month
- The 45-year-old Mexican has been on immigration’s radar since 1998 when he was first deported from the United States
- He is accused of crashing into 42-year-old Sandra Duran’s car on February 19
- Alvarado has been charged with over 20 felonies and misdemeanors since 1998
- Immigration agents are now planning to take action against Alvarado
Alvarado was charged with five felony counts over the accident, including murder and gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges.
He had been on the radar of immigration officers since at least 1998 when he was first deported, the LA Daily News reports.
Alvarado has been charged with more than 20 felonies and misdemeanors since he was first deported from the U.S. almost 20 years ago, according to court records.
Some of the charges include being a felon in possession of a weapon, possession of marijuana for sale and DUI.
Via: Daily Mail Online