- Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, and Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, charged in sick plot
- MS-13 gang members kidnapped two teenage girls for weeks, cops say
- The pair of illegal immigrants from El Salvador were living in the Houston area
- Gang leader called himself ‘Diabolical’ and kept a Satanic shrine
- Killed one of the teens after she insulted and destroyed demon shrine, cops say
- The other girl, 14, kidnapped on her way home from school in early February
- She told cops she was drugged and brutally raped repeatedly
- Said pair held her down and gave her a tattoo with an image of the Grim Reaper
- The Gangbangers both smiled and waved to cameras in courtroom
- Hours earlier, 13 members of the same gang were arrested in New York for allegedly killing three high school students
Two illegal immigrant gang members from El Salvador who had a Satanic shrine in their Houston apartment are suspects in the killing of one teenager and the kidnapping of another, authorities said.
Gang leader Miguel Angel Alvarez-Flores, 22, who also goes by ‘Diabolico,’ and 18-year-old Diego Alexan Hernandez-Rivera appeared in Houston court Wednesday on charges of aggravated kidnapping and murder.
The MS-13 gang members laughed, smiled and waved in court.
Prosecutors said the two kidnapped a 14-year-old girl after she left school around February 2, holding her in an apartment where she was raped by a gang member.
After four days, the girl said she was taken to a different apartment where six gang members lived, and Flores kept a makeshift Satanic shrine.
Authorities say she was held against her will there for two weeks, given drugs and alcohol to keep her disoriented, and sexually assaulted by some of the men.
She also said she was held down while Flores tattooed a giant grim reaper from her knee to her foot, the Houston Chronicle reported.
She told investigators that a second girl she only knew as ‘Genesis’ also was held at the apartment.
Genesis lashed out at their captors by destroying the makeshift Satanic shrine, the first victim told police.
Flores responded by sacrificing a cigarette to the gang’s shrine, but then said the ‘Beast’ required a soul sacrifice, according to the court hearing.
When the 14-year-old girl woke up the next day, Genesis was gone.
That girl was found shot dead in the head and chest on February 16, and has not yet been identified.
Police said Rivera had confessed in the shooting.
The gang member says crew boss Flores told him ‘Prepare yourself, it’s your turn,’ according to police.
The two men then took Genesis from the apartment on the pretense of meeting a dealer to buy weed.
Rivera shot the woman in the head, killing her, and the older gang member Flores then took the gun and fired a second shot in her chest, police believe.
Thirteen members of the same gang were arrested in New York on Thursday for allegedly killing three high school students.
The trio, including two best friends, were attacked with a machete and baseball bats as they walked through their suburban neighborhood.
Thirteen alleged members of local cliques of the MS-13 street gang were charged with a slew of violent crimes and seven murders over a five year period, prosecutors and police announced.
Among the dead: Brentwood High School students Nisa Mickens, 15, Kayla Cuevas, 16, who were ambushed by a carload of other teens on Sept. 13, and their former schoolmate Jose Pena-Hernandez, 18, whose corpse was found on the grounds of an abandoned state psychiatric hospital following his disappearance in June.Via: Daily Mail Online