Trying to reach out in kindness gets him broken bones…Video HERE…
- Man, 37, offered to spot two men when they didn’t have enough money for their meal at Texas Chicken and Burgers in Brooklyn, New York on March 1st
- An argument ensued, and the two men started punching and hitting victim with his own cane before another two men entered the restaurant and joined in
- A fifth man was seen on surveillance video emptying the victim’s pockets
- The victim was hospitalized with broken bones, cuts and bruises
- Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477)
A man who offered to help pay for a meal at a fried chicken shop in Brooklyn was instead brutally beaten by a group of four men before he was robbed.
The 37-year-old victim, who was left in critical condition, offered to spot two men when they didn’t have enough money to pay for their meal at Texas Chicken and Burgers in New York on March 1.
An argument broke out, and four men began punching, kicking, and striking the victim with his own cane before another man entered and emptied his pockets, police said.
The victim’s act of good will was rebuffed by the two men, before an argument ensued around 7.30pm at 521 Ocean Avenue in Flatbush.
The situation soon escalated and the two men started throwing punches and using the 37-year-old’s cane to beat him.
Two other men entered the restaurant and joined in on the attack, with surveillance footage showing the group of four kicking the victim in the head and body.
Other customers at the restaurant looked on, with some trying and failing to step in.
After the four attackers fled the restaurant, a fifth man entered and emptied the victim’s pockets while he was still lying on the ground.
The victim was eventually taken to the hospital, where he was treated for broken bones, cuts and bruises.
Via: Daily Mail Online