Muslim Intentionally Runs Over 19 People in Australia…at Christmas; “Officials” Can’t Figure Out the Motive…

I’m over “officials” who just can’t seem to state the obvious truth.

They are in denial.

They can’t admit their horrid mistake of allowing Muslims into their countries. They can’t face the fact that they have innocent blood on their hands.

We have to hold these “elites” accountable for their treason and lies.

A Muslim attacked people at Christmas…The motive is obvious and the solution is simple.

An Afghan immigrant accused of ‘deliberately’ ploughing through a crowd of shoppers in Melbourne’s city centre has blamed the horrific attack on Australia’s ‘poor treatment of Muslims’.

Shocked bystanders can be seen pointing in disbelief on the street as dozens of people – including a four-year-old boy and an 83-year-old man – are mowed down by the rampaging driver.

The driver behind the wheel of the SUV, with P-plates, has been identified by the The Herald Sun as Saeed Noori.

Speaking briefly to investigators last night as he lay in a hospital bed under police guard, the 32-year-old made a ‘number of utterances’ and ‘spoke about dreams and voices’.

‘But he also did attribute some of his actions to the poor treatment of Muslims,’ Acting Chief Commissioner Shane Patton said on Friday morning.

Commissioner Patton said Noori was on a mental health plan and had missed an appointment on the day of the attack, stressing that investigators had not yet found any extremist or terrorist links to the horror rampage.

Via: DM

8 thoughts on “Muslim Intentionally Runs Over 19 People in Australia…at Christmas; “Officials” Can’t Figure Out the Motive…

    1. They know damn good and well why and who. I’m a hillbilly in North Georgia and I’ve figured it out, so I’m sure these “brilliant” elites can. I’m sick of flowers and candles and hearing that there’s no danger of terrorist attacks…Get rid of the enemy the left has flooded the streets with, and then there will be no danger of terrorism…

      Liked by 1 person

  1. FALSE FLAG OPERATION WARNING:
    Melbourne police said anyone with video or other evidence of the events must present them IN PERSON.<<—- This is a bait. So far one person recording the event on camera HAD BEEN ARRESTED.

    Watch out! Remember that most witnesses to the LAS VEGAS shooting had mysteriously disappeared.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Not only make copies first, you also have to send the evidences oversea and ask someone there to anonymously release the evidences on the internet or you may disappear! This is similar to how to release evidences against a big drug dealer!

    I am in Melbourne and smelled something unusual about it.

    Liked by 1 person

    1. GOD smile on you and yours, and keep you safe…Merry Christmas to everyone “down under.”
      There’s been some claims that “officials” erased the phone videos of people who witnessed the Las Vegas attack. No motive for that one either (although ISIS claimed responsibility). Just a relatively wealthy man who planned a military style operation and carried it out…for no reason.

      Like

  3. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!

    Like

  4. Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you may have here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your blog for much more soon.

    Like

Please, let us know what YOU think...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s