There was once a time a few decades ago when “progressives” wouldn’t have dared to subject your children to worthless filth…
Omar Austin had to do a double take when he spotted a sexually explicit question on his teenage daughter’s homework assignment this week.
“This needs to be seen. [What the hell] is going on in our schools???” the Florida father asked as he read the question aloud in a video posted to Facebook on Wednesday.
The mulitple choice question reportedly read, “Ursula was devastated when her boyfriend broke up with her after having sex. To get revenge, she had sex with his best friend the next day. Ursula had a beautiful baby girl nine months later. Ursula has type O blood, her ex-boyfriend has AB blood and his best friend is type A blood. If her baby daddy is her ex-boyfriend what could the possible blood type(s) of her baby NOT be.”
The head of the department that approved the presentation of a graphic sex education video that was shown to ninth grade girls at a Virginia high school has been put on leave after outraged parents deluged the administration and school board with complaints about what some are calling a violation of state law.
Western Albemarle High School presented the video by YouTuber Laci Green who has a history of explicit videos which may be fine for adults but when shown to ninth graders it presents the wrong idea that it’s cool to be a slut.
The video in question is entitled “Male Pleasure” and goes far beyond the birds and the bees into blow jobs, prostate massages and creative uses of vibrators and other sex toys.
Thanks to the internet and social media (as well as Silicon Valley’s lack of a rating system) the upcoming generation is able to get kinky sex tips at a much earlier age than ever before making it a legitimate question as to whether some of this garbage will contribute to such social problems as teen pregnancies, sexual assault, sex addiction and the spread of sexual diseases.
The poor decision making may cost at least one person their job.
Students in a sex education class at Western Albemarle were shown graphic videos in class last week. Today, the head of the P.E. department was placed on administrative leave following concern from parents
Some highlights from the video:
- “This is relevant because sometimes you all will email me like ‘I really want to give my boyfriend an awesome blowjob and every time I do, I feel like I’m going to throw up.’”
- “I think that the idea that you need to put penis in your lungs to give your boyfriend pleasure is an idea that comes from porn.”
- “Very important question: ‘what about the balls?’ You’ve probably figured out by now that that is a very sensitive body part and you don’t want to go slapping it around.”
- “Some people like their balls licked, or sucked or put a vibrator to them; there’s all kinds of things you can do.”
- “Your butt can be a wonderful sense of pleasure, as well, especially if you have a penis.”
- “On the inside of the butt, you’ll find the prostate, aka, the male G-spot.”
- “You wanna make sure that your partner is already pretty aroused before doing prostate stuff. You want to make sure to use lube, because butts don’t produce any of their own lubrication.”
- “You can stimulate a prostate with another penis, with your fingers, or with toys.”
- “Just make sure that whatever you’re putting in there, it has a flared base, so that it doesn’t get stuck.”
- “Every year 3,000 some people wind up in the emergency room because they put something in their butt that doesn’t have a flared base.”